Learn How to Connect Arlo to New WiFi
In this technological era, millions of people around the world consider Arlo to be one of the most popular security camera brands due to their ongoing efforts to improve their camera lineup. With the assistance of the Arlo cameras, people feel safe about their properties. Arlo cameras are made up of premium quality material and give the best outcomes. However, today we are going to discuss how to connect Arlo to new WiFi because as per the survey users experiencing issues while connecting the camera to new WiFi connection. So, we recommend you stick with the post and do not miss the informative information. Read on!
Well, before we discuss the steps to connect Arlo to the new WiFi we would like to tell you about the prerequisites of the process so that you easily change the network on Arlo camera.
Prerequisites | Connect Arlo to New WiFi
- Impeccable internet speed from the internet service provider.
- Your smart phone must be connected to the same 2.4GHz WiFi network that you are attempting to connect to the Arlo camera.
- The device must be on standby mode to accept a WiFi network change.
- It is important your Arlo device battery should be above 30% for the successful procedure.
- Your smart phone should have an Arlo application.
These are the most important requirements that you should have during the process. Now, let’s move to the next section in which we covered all the steps to connect Arlo to new WiFi.
Steps to Connect Arlo to New WiFi
Here in this section, we will tell you how you can connect the Arlo camera to new network by accessing the Arlo camera login page via app. So, we suggest you don’t skip the steps during the procedure otherwise you are not able to change the WiFi on Arlo camera.
- Take the smartphone in your hand.
- Thereafter, unlock it for further process.
- Open the Application store if you do not have the Arlo app on your device.
Note: If you are a user of iOS then go with the Apple app store. Or if you use an Android device, then launch the Google play store.
- Once the Application store is open you need to search for the app.
- You will see several results on your phone display in which you need to look for the Arlo app.
- Put it on the download.
- After completing the downloading, install the app successfully on the phone.
- Open the Arlo application.
- Now you will see the on-screen fields in which you have to fill SSID network name and Password.
- Tap on the Continue.
- Press the SYNC button on the Arlo camera until the light is flashed.
- Now, you need to scan the QR code of the Arlo camera via the app.
- Thereafter, you will see the on-screen prompts that you have to follow to complete the process.
Hence, these are the steps that you must need to perform to connect Arlo to a new WiFi network. Once the device is successfully connected to the new network, you will place your camera in its respective place.
However, you can also perform the Arlo essential spotlight camera setup through the Arlo app. In case you face any trouble while doing this you can take the instant help of the user manual.
We hope this write-up assists you to connect Arlo to new WiFi network in a hassle-free manner. You just need to perform above mentioned steps. If you miss any one of them the whole process will halt and you will not be able to connect the camera.