Arlo Ultra Outdoor Camera Offline Suddenly Issue: Tested Fixes
People perform Arlo setup so that they can keep the security of their homes in check. However, if the Arlo Ultra Outdoor camera goes offline all of a sudden, it is a matter of concern as your residence becomes vulnerable to threat. To help you to get your camera back online, we have talked about some tips in this blog. You just need to go through them.
How to Fix Arlo Ultra Outdoor Camera Offline Issue?
1. Check the Camera Connectivity
Rather than wasting your time on implementing random tips, you should check the camera connectivity. Read the information given in this section for the same:
- Note the distance between the SmartHub as well as the Arlo Ultra camera, regardless of the model that you are using. Make sure that Arlo camera is kept a maximum of 300 feet from the SmartHub, not more than that. The further the camera is kept from the SmartHub, the more it will go offline.
- The next thing that you need to check to troubleshoot the camera goes offline is to check the number of walls between the camera as well as the SmartHub. Are they too many? And there, you have found another reason that could have caused the issue in debate as they lead to signal interference. Thus, relocate the camera.
- At last, do you have your router kept very close to the SmartHub? If yes, then know that this could have led to WiFi congestion thereby forcing the device to go offline. To get it back online, you ought to move the base station away from all sorts of WiFi devices, whether it is the router set up in your house or anything else.
After following this troubleshooting solution, check whether the Arlo Ultra Outdoor camera goes offline issue has been fixed or not. In case, you are still experiencing it, read on.
2. Reset the Arlo Outdoor Camera
Resetting is the ultimate way to fix any technical issue. However, it is not suggested to users. But, since the last fix did not work for you, here is how you can reset the camera:
- Before getting down to the process, make sure that your Arlo Ultra Outdoor camera is charged. The camera needs a minimum charge so that it does not go down in the middle of the reset process. Thus, ensure that device is given at least 30 minutes to charge before you initiate the process of resetting it to the default mode.
- Once done, remove the battery from the Arlo Ultra Outdoor camera. For this you need to press the release button in order to remove the camera housing. This will help you to access the battery. As soon as you have taken care of this, find the SYNC button. Press the button and hold it for more than 15 SECONDS.
- The minute you see the LED light blinking BLUE, it is recommended that you release the button. Launch the Arlo app or access my.arlo.com. Now, go through the instructions given in the product manual to re-sync the Arlo camera. In other words, you ought to set it up from scratch after restoring it to the default mode.
Though this method will help you to easily reset your device, by any chance, if it does not, then you ought to learn how to do the same by performing Arlo login.
How to Reset Arlo Ultra Camera via Arlo Account?
Right before you read these instructions, make sure that the device which you will use for the reset process has internet access. Otherwise, you will find yourself unable to get access to the account, thereby putting a stop to reset the camera.
- Access the store of your client device, like laptop and access my.arlo.com.
- Launch the Arlo application if you have access to a mobile device.
- Log in to the Arlo account using the login credentials.
- Select SETTINGS > MY DEVICES.
- Now, you ought to select the model of the camera that you are using.
- Click the REMOVE DEVICE button.
- Select the Yes button in order to confirm the decision that you have taken.
- Go back to the page called DEVICES.
- Click the ADD NEW DEVICE option.
Select the Arlo device, go through the prompts which are given and complete the process. And you are done. In this manner, you will be able to wrap up the camera reset process by logging in to the account via my.arlo.com or Arlo app.
Now that you have successfully learned how to troubleshoot the Arlo Ultra Outdoor camera offline suddenly issue, you are free to make good use of it. You have the chance to bring back the armor up to keep your house away from prying eyes.